GuildLink is proud to launch its new COVID-19 Home Medicines Service (HMS) in GuildCare NG to help pharmacists record Pharmacy Programs Administrator (PPA)-claimable COVID deliveries.
In the COVID-19 HMS, pharmacies will be able to:
- Record PPA-claimable COVID-19 HMS deliveries
- Ensure deliveries comply with the PPA claiming eligibility criteria and adhere to current sanitary and isolation protocols
- Easily document PBS/RPBS medications and other delivered items directly from GuildCare NG
- Maintain a digital record of all COVID-19 deliveries for PPA claim management and auditing purposes
- View and download a claim report from GuildCare NG to allow services to be efficiently entered into PPA for payment (Coming soon)
“Being able to record the COVID-19 HMS for eligible patients will assist pharmacists to manage the ever-changing requirements of professional services amidst this pandemic. The COVID-19 HMS is based on the PPA’s temporary Home Medicines Service. It will allow pharmacies to improve the administration of home delivery services and later, facilitate the claiming process to support the busy workflows of pharmacies.
GuildLink is committed to providing pharmacies with the digital tools they need to provide services efficiently to their patients, particularly those who are vulnerable members of the community including those who have accessibility issues or are in home isolation.” – GuildLink CEO Arun Sharma.