Frequently Asked Questions
Last updated 12 September 2018 – These FAQs are updated regularly.
GuildCare NG is GuildLink’s cloud-based platform where pharmacies can access GuildCare’s professional services programs, messaging services (SMS, Email, Voice and myPharmacyLink App) and any other third party programs.
GuildLink is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Pharmacy Guild of Australia. GuildLink’s focus is on providing software solutions to the Healthcare Industry.
GuildCare NG is the platform used for recording 6CPA Pharmacy Diabetes Screening Trial and the Guild Corporate Vaccination Program.
Watch the GuildCare NG and myPharmacyLink video to learn more.
The current annual subscription for GuildCare NG is $1,495 ex GST. This now includes myPharmacyLink, the new GuildCare NG compatible patient-facing app, valued at $650, that is fully customisable to your pharmacy’s branding at no additional charge. You can pay in monthly or annual instalments.
Please contact our Pharmacy Services team on 1300 859 328 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pharmacies and users will require Google Chrome, Fast & reliable internet connectivity, Windows 7 or above. Please note that Windows XP is not supported. For a full technical breakdown, please visit the Technical Requirements page.
GuildCare NG will integrate with all major dispense vendors.
You will continue to use your current GuildCare software until you have access to GuildCare NG and an active GuildCare subscription.
The myPharmacyLink app is integrated with GuildCare NG. It is the first pharmacy managed direct to patient app that provides patients access to their Professional Services reports or screening results from their chosen pharmacy, in addition to managing their scripts. myPharmacyLink enables you to add value to the patient’s experience of your pharmacy by:
- Providing the patient access to their script history and Professional Services reports at the touch of a button.
- Providing the patient government approved information about the medications they are taking.
- Encourages repeat business through easy script refill functions
- Patient interaction with the app can be managed by you, the Pharmacist, through the GuildCare NG platform.
Visit myPharmacyLink page to learn more, preview the show reel or explore the brand theme demonstration.
myPharmacyLink app branded to your Pharmacy’s logo and colours, is included as part of your GuildCare NG subscription.
GuildCare NG is the new look GuildCare (Classic). Designed based on pharmacist requirements and user feedback the platform is a faster, easier and more intuitive. It still offers Australia’s largest range of Professional Services programs, with the addition of a number of new and exciting features:
- New business tools – customisable dashboard, intelligent reporting
- Integrated patient app – myPharmacyLink, tailorable to your pharmacy’s branding
- New and improved interface and navigation
- Accessed using cloud-based technology, making it accessible both in-pharmacy and outside
All these features provide a more valuable and future-proof solution for our partner pharmacies.
If you are a current GuildCare subscriber you will receive email updates regarding your GuildCare NG upgrade.
Please complete the Register Interest form and one of our friendly team members will contact you.
The operation of Guildcare NG requires the internet.
It is good business practice to assess the likelihood and impact of your business if the internet was to fail, causing your NG and their other internet-based services to become unavailable. Depending on this assessment, a mitigation plan should be in place if this event was to occur. For example, the plan could be to have a standby alternate internet provider or manual procedures.
GuildLink Pty Ltd complies with the Australian Privacy Principals which regulates the way we collect, use, disclose and store personal information.
GuildLink uses a number of strategies and security controls to protect personal information it holds from misuse, interference and loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure including:
- security policies & procedures
- security awareness training
- defined roles and responsibilities
- reputable third-party providers (including cloud computing)
- physical security
- change management
- patch management
- monitoring and alerting including anomaly detection
- centrally managed cybersecurity and threat intelligence
- data sovereignty
- engagement of third parties to carry out audits
Requests for access to personal information can be addressed to: