GuildCare NG Release
8 Nov 2018 – Version: 2.3.0
MedsCheck Follow-Up Program
- Record data for patients who have consented to follow-up data collection after 6 months from the initial MedsCheck / Diabetes MedsCheck service
- Create action plan
- Generate patient medication profile (PMP) to upload into 6CPA claiming portal
To start recording, create an ad-hoc ‘Follow-up MedsCheck’ case from the overflow menu. Refer to the MedsCheck Follow Up protocol for more information.
Chronic Pains MedsCheck Trial Program
- Participating pharmacies who have completed training will receive communication directly when this is available
- Only individual pharmacists who have completed the compulsory training are permitted to perform services for the trial
Please wait for the email communication with further instructions.
- Touch ID / Face ID (iOS) and Fingerprint (android) supported for quick access to the app
- Out of Hours Message – users will receive a message alert when they order medication or message within 30 mins of your closing time or outside of your trading hours