Clearer Dispense Request Updates, instant myPharmacyLink enrolment information, and direct access to GuildCare NG resources and key portals such as Project STOP, PPA Portal and NDSS are all now available on the one page.
“GuildLink is committed to supporting its clients and pharmacists during this most difficult period. The new Home page was redesigned to provide pharmacies with more actionable patient information and business intelligence. We are also increasing the amount of COVID-19 relevant resources available on the Home page, so pharmacists can access the most up to date health information immediately within the platform,” said GuildLink CEO Arun Sharma
As GuildCare NG users would have seen, the new home page provides users with:
- Increased visibility on New and BackOrder Dispense requests
- Greater insight into patient enrolment in each pharmacy’s myPharmacyLink app
- Quick link access to the TGA’s COVID-19 health information page
- An overview of each day’s Professional Services activity and opportunities in real time
- Easy access to key platforms such as Project STOP, NDSS and the PPA Portal to lodge claims
- Quick in-platform access to GuildCare NG resources such as new training videos, user guides and Release Updates
GuildLink also restructured the GuildCare NG’s website ng.guildcare.com.au, making it easier to for users to access news items, platform release updates, training videos, myPharmacyLink and professional services resources.
GuildLink will continue to update, improve and enhance the GuildCare NG Home page to meet pharmacists’ increasing business and patient health needs.