myPharmacyLink Resource Centre
Promote myPharmacy Services and myPharmacy Team
GuildLink is proud to have launched two new business-focused features in its free patient-facing app, myPharmacyLink – myPharmacy Services and myPharmacy Team.
The two new features provide pharmacies with the ability to promote Professional Services and introduce their pharmacy team to help increase customer engagement. This is also available in Guest Mode.
These new features may not be immediately available for some group pharmacies. For these group pharmacies, please talk to your state or regional manager.
Promote myPharmacy Services
Through this new feature, your customers will be able to learn more about the range of Professional Services offered in your Pharmacy, such as Blood Pressure Testing, Leave Certificate and Vaccinations.
To enable Promote myPharmacy Services go to:
ADMIN > Promote myPharmacy Settings > myPharmacy Services
From the list of Professionals Services
- Toggle to display in the-app
- Input the price to charge customers for service
- Select the ‘Star’ icon to feature a service in the-app
- Drag the ‘=’ to determine the display order
- Select ‘APPLY’
NDSS Ordering Point Of Sales (POS) Support Pack:
Helping you promote the new NDSS Ordering feature
The new NDSS Ordering feature allows patients living with diabetes to order NDSS products along with their medication through the app. They can also track their supply of NDSS products and receive reminders when their supply is running low
Click here and fill in the form to order your NDSS Ordering Point Of Sale (POS) Support Print Pack to help promote the availability of this new feature to your patients living with diabetes.
The NDSS Ordering POS Support Print pack contains:
- 2 Posters: An A2 and A3 for window promotion
- 1 A4 Counter Stand
- 1 A7 Tear Away Pad – This pack of 250 business card sized flyers outlines the simple steps to adding patient NDSS numbers to myPharmacyLink and enabling the feature. Feel free to tear off a flyer and provide it to patients living with diabetes as they collect their medication and NDSS products.
Due to an overwhelming response, distribution of the NDSS Point of Sale (POS) Support Packs will be limited to the first 300 registered applicants.
Click here to download a trio of Facebook image tiles for you to distribute via your own Facebook page.
Getting Started: Promoting the myPharmacyLink app to your customers and patients
Introducing your customers and patients to myPharmacyLink is a great and easy way to increasing POS.
The myPharmacyLink collateral below is available for you to download and print in two ways:
- Download and print in-store.
- Download and send to your professional printer for off-site printing and customisation.
Should you require any further assistance, please talk to your GuildLink State Sales Manager or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download the myPharmacyLink Get Started image tiles to distribute on your Facebook page.
myPharmacyLink Brand Guidelines:
As a partner pharmacy and/or pharmacy group, you are entitled to use myPharmacyLink name and logo to promote its integration and use in your pharmacy/ pharmacies.
We ask that you do not use myPharmacyLink as a part of your company naming/branding.
myPharmacyLink use four key colours:
The myPharmacyLink logo is available in 5 different forms:
Using the Logo
Interested in using the myPharmacyLink logo?
Please follow these design requirements:
- The coloured version of the myPharmacyLink logo can ONLY be used on a white, or a coloured background that obviously contrasts with its blue and yellow brand colours.
- The grey scale logo versions are to ONLY be used when the background colour and/or pattern clashes with the myPharmacyLink brand colours.
- Do not place the myPharmacyLink Icon on coloured backgrounds. If you are in doubt, use the white or Grey logo version!
- If you are positioning the logo on printed documents or signage, please ensure you give the graphics breathing room and don’t reduce the margins of the supplied asset.
- Please do not change the myPharmacyLink logo in any way. Including, but not limited to:
- Rotate or alter the positioning of the myPharmacyLink logo elements.
- Morph the myPharmacyLink out of its set proportion.
- Change the colours of the myPharmacyLink logo.
- Add additional visual elements to the myPharmacyLink logo.
- Use old or other marks/logos to represent our brand.