myPharmacyLink Promotional Resources and Brand Guidelines
Welcome to the myPharmacyLink promotional resources and branding page.
Make it easy to introduce myPharmacyLink to your patients with GuildCare’s new point-of-sale (POS) collateral.
- Posters – A2, A3 and A4 sizes
- DL customer flyers – with space to insert the Activation Code
- Script basket prompt cards
- Facebook tiles
- Video – link coming soon
myPharmacyLink POS is available in three ways:
- Register for a Starter Kit of pre-printed collateral to be sent to your pharmacy (Limited availability).
- Download and print in-store.
- Download and send to your professional printer for off-site printing and customisation.
Do you need custom artwork for your store or pharmacy group? We can work with you to provide myPharmacyLink collateral that supports your own branding. Please talk to your sales manager or contact email@example.com
The myPharmacyLink Brand and Name:
As one of our partner pharmacies and/or pharmacy group you are entitled to use myPharmacyLink name and logo to promote its integration and use in your pharmacy/ pharmacies. We ask that you do not use myPharmacyLink as a part of your company naming/branding.
myPharmacyLink use four key colours:
The myPharmacyLink logo is available in 5 different forms:
Using the Logo
Interested in using the myPharmacyLink logo? Please follow these design requirements:
- The coloured version of the myPharmacyLink logo can ONLY be used on a white, or a coloured background that obviously contrasts with its blue and yellow brand colours.
- The grey scale logo versions are to ONLY be used when the background colour and/or pattern clashes with the myPharmacyLink brand colours.
- Do not place the myPharmacyLink Icon on coloured backgrounds. If you are in doubt, use the white or Grey logo version!
- If you are positioning the logo on printed documents or signage, please ensure you give the graphics breathing room and don’t reduce the margins of the supplied asset.
- Please do not change the myPharmacyLink logo in any way. Including, but not limited to:
- Rotate or alter the positioning of the myPharmacyLink logo elements.
- Morph the myPharmacyLink out of its set proportion.
- Change the colours of the myPharmacyLink logo.
- Add additional visual elements to the myPharmacyLink logo.
- Use old or other marks/logos to represent our brand.