GuildCare NG Technical Requirements & Information
GuildCare NG is a cloud-based application where pharmacies can access GuildCare’s professional services programs, messaging services and any other third party programs. Pharmacies and users will require the following:
- Google Chrome browser
- GuildCare can be accessed online via Google Chrome browser. We recommend you set Google Chrome as your default browser.
- Download Google Chrome for Free at google.com/chrome
- GuildCare NG can be viewed in other browsers and mobile platforms, but are not fully supported.
- Fast & reliable internet connectivity
- We recommend a download speed of 10-15 Mbps
- To test your internet speed, refer to your internet services provider. You can use sites such as fast.com
- Windows 7 or above
- Note: Windows XP is not supported
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
- 2GB RAM free
- 500 MB free space on your hard drive
For the full version of GuildCare NG, you will be guided to install a GuildCare NG Client (small app) on your PC in order to integrate with your dispense software.
As GuildCare NG is a cloud-based application, it can be accessed both inside and outside pharmacy. However, the access does not include other integrated systems such as the dispense software. It is important that the user’s computer and systems are protected by a secure connection. GuildCare NG programs and data are secured through the use of SSL/TLS to secure the communications between GuildCare NG and the user’s browser.
Dispensing Software that integrates with GuildCare:
- Z Dispense
- Mountain Top
- Pharmacy Pro
No specific setup is required to print documents from GuildCare NG.
Web access to the following websites
- GuildCare only communicates via HTTPS on port 443 and/or HTTP on port 80 as a fallback
- GuildCare works correctly behind any router/firewall or NAT device and doesn’t require any ports to be open or allowed through your firewall
- GuildCare doesn’t establish any open outbound connections
- GuildCare Client & Desktop can be installed without administrator privileges but GuildCare Client does need to run at the same “security level” as the Dispense Vendor software