The latest from GuildCare NG
New myPharmacyLink features
Ordering medications on the go just got easier
myPharmacyLink is free, branded to your pharmacy and included as part of your GuildCare NG subscription. Once you upgrade to the new meds service, your patients will be able to:
- Reorder private and non-prescription medications such as vitamins
- Order new scripts through Snap and Send
- Request generic brand substitution or home delivery, if permitted
Follow ups just got easier
Pharmacies can now access Follow Up MedsCheck / Diabetes MedsCheck services in GuildCare NG.
- Reports showing your eligible patients are easily accessed in GuildCare NG.
- Arrange for patients to come back for a Follow Up MedsCheck – they’ll be pleased to know you care about their health!
- Select the Follow Up MedsCheck / Diabetes MedsCheck service in your GuildCare platform to ensure easy 6CPA claims and reporting.
New Programs Beyond 6CPA
Earning revenue just got easier
Be reimbursed when you introduce patients to unique sponsored programs. GuildCare’s smart prompts will help you identify patients for:
- Humira QUM & Referral – up to $35 payment to per case*
- Osteoporosis ‘Know Your Bones’ Screening Program – up to $10 payment per case*
- Perx Stavelo Referral Pilot Program
* GuildLink via the sponsor reimburses the pharmacy per completed case.
New Meds Reminder Service
Managing reminders just got easier
We are currently upgrading GuildCare NG sites to the new Meds Reminder Service. Once sites are upgraded, you will be able to:
- Schedule reminders for private scripts and non-prescription medications
- Add multiple, held scripts and scripts never dispensed
- Send reminders when the patient is running low on supply